Welcome to Lochmandy Ford
Lochmandy Ford of Knox is proud to be a part of the Lochmandy Auto Group, a fourth-generation automotive group that has been proudly serving Michiana drivers since 1954. We specialize in pairing each driver who steps foot on our lot with the best new Ford vehicle or used car for sale that's right for them, so you can expect exceptional customer service when you shop with us. Want to discover how our Tradition of Caring informs everything we do? Make your way to our Ford dealership in Knox, IN, for a one-of-a-kind car-buying experience!
When you visit our nearby Ford dealer, you'll find an incredible selection of new Ford models that are fit for any lifestyle. From powerful Ford F-150 trucks to Ford Explorer SUVs, Fusion sedans and more, there's something for everyone on our lot. Shopping on a budget? We have Certified Pre-Owned Ford vehicles as well as used cars for sale from a variety of other top automakers. And because we want to build a relationship with you that lasts long beyond the initial sale, we offer certified Ford service, too. Whether you need a quick oil change or more extensive auto repairs, we have you covered. We also use OEM Ford parts in our repairs whenever possible, so you can be sure that your Ford Ranger or Edge is receiving the high-quality treatment it deserves whenever you visit us!
More Reasons to Buy from Lochmandy Ford of Knox
- Our Tradition of Caring is based on integrity, honesty and loyalty. We won't be satisfied unless you are -- that's the Lochmandy way.
- Your first oil change with us is free.
- Our staff loves working here, which is proven by the employees who have been with us for years. That means you'll get to work with familiar faces whenever you visit us with sales questions, service needs or financing inquiries.
- We support a myriad of local charities and community causes, including Toys for Tots, blood drives, Big Brothers & Big Sisters, Boy Scouts, and we even have a test-drive fundraiser called "Drive for the Kids."
- We practice a family-oriented open-door policy. Everyone's opinion matters!